A new app in the market to make your life easy. I bet you must have come across a situation where you need a digital copy of a document. Having a smartphone also works as a scanner. Go Google brings you an app that allows you to Scan documents, upload them to the cloud, share via email or any other application. Although, the app is present in the Google Play Store of some countries. If you don’t have access to it. You can download Stack APK from Google, Area 120 in order to organise and save a digital form of your documents.
Although, there exist a number of apps for this application. Yet the Stack app from Area 120 is pretty good when it comes to the result of the scanned document and upload quality. The document can be further processed via Machine learning and Computer Vision algorithms to make it more clear and readable. You can even enhance the visibility of a document. The developer of this app is from an experimental group of Google that is known for the development of cools apps. The latest product is Stack: Pdf Scanner and document organiser. The cool feature of this app is that it allows you to digitally sign the applications. You can upload the documents, sign them and then print to send them where the documents are required.
Stack from Google Area 120:
Stack is available on Google Play Store, yet I couldn’t find it in the store of my country. So perhaps the download is being released iteratively across different regions. Yet, if you don’t have it. You can use this guide to download the Stack APK from Google and install it on your Android device. You can also use this guide to download and install stack on Huawei smartphones that do not have Google Apps or Services.
- Stack app allows uploading of multiple document types. You can use the app to scan receipts, notes, bills and all other documents on your Android phone.
- Stack allows you to arrange all the uploaded documents categorically. Hence, making it easy to locate each specific document when needed.
- You can protect the access to the app via a Fingerprint lock.
- A very useful feature is searching through the document text via search functionality.
- Stack app is integrated with Google Drive. So all the documents are uploaded to the cloud automatically.
Download Stack APK on Android Device on Huawei, Samsung and other Android Devices:
In order to get the Stack app on your Android device. Follow the steps below:
- First of all, download the Stack APK from here.
- Now go to the Security settings and Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
- In order to download Stack App on Huawei phone. You will have to give permission to a specific app to download and install apps from external sources. In this case, it will be your browser.
- Once the Stack APK is downloaded. Just install it on your Android device and you are good to go.
Note: The app only works on Android phones running on Android 7 or higher. To run Stack on PC. Use this guide.
That’s all from my side, if you have any questions or queries regarding how to download and install Stack APK from Google Area 120 on your Android device. Let us know in the comments below. I hope you enjoy this app on your phone.