Pakistan is the third country to ban TikTok after the USA and India. Tiktok is a video sharing entertainment app that has gained popularity in a very short time. In just a few years, it has emerged as one of the most famous apps in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It is downloaded over 2 billion times around the world. Considering its reach, it is said to be a great tool for creating awareness among the masses. A certain group of people are very sceptical about Chinese authorities stealing user data via TikTok. At a certain time, Amazon asked its employees to delete the app from their smartphones, later they backtracked from the demand. Now the Pakistani Government has banned the app in the country. Following is the method on how to run TikTok using VPN.
Guide to Run TikTok Using VPN in Pakistan:
Recently, PUBG a famous third-person shooting game was banned in Pakistan by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority. This time its TikTok under the blade. Tiktok has a huge market in the country, with the majority of audience and content creators from the rural side of the country. The content created by the local publishers is famous not just in the country itself but it has a huge international following.
In order to run the apps that are banned on the country network. You need to access the internet via a virtual connection from some other country. In this guide, I will guide you on how to run TikTok using VPN on iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and Android devices including the tablets.
- All you need is a good VPN on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- The one that I would recommend is Thunder VPN by Signal Lab. Look it up on Google Play Store or Apple app store. There are other VPNs with this name. Make sure you download the one developed by Signal Lab.
- Another VPN that can be used on iOS and Android devices is Super VPN.
- Once you have downloaded the VPN on your Android or iOS device. Open the app and connect it with a virtual network. You might have to select a country, whose virtual network you want to use.
- Once your phone is connected to the virtual network of some other country. Open TikTok and enjoy.
Limitations of VPN:
Remember, the free VPNs have limited and slow bandwidth connections to offer. So if you are connected with the VPN, the browsing and other apps will be slow. Make sure to disconnect once you are done browsing. If you want a high speed, ad-free and seamless connection. You will have to buy a paid VPN to use on your Android or iOS device.
I hope this guide helped you to run Tiktok using VPN on Android and iOS devices. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments. If you have trouble connecting with the virtual private network. You can make use of VPN of your liking to access the apps.