Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most famous first-person shooting game. PUBG and COD Mobile are ruling the hearts of people around the world. It is a very interesting game, once you get used to it, there is no going back. If you have a Huawei phone that doesn’t have Google Play Store or Google Play Services. You might not be able to download and play Call of Duty Mobile on your phone. In this guide, we will talk about all the methods that can be used to install Call of Duty on Huawei Chinese Phone, such as Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei P20, P30, Huawei P9 etc.
Call of Duty Mobile on Android Smartphones:
Call of Duty Mobile performance on smartphones is impeccable. You can play a number of game modes including multiplayer with your friends around the world. Also, the famous 100 players Battle Royal. Which allows you to play with thousands of other people from different countries. It is free and it allows you to communicate with your team member over chat and voice. So you can plan your strategy accordingly with your teammates.
You can also customise your character with different outfits, you can modify and customise your weapons. There are scorestreaks that lead to different perks and external support via airstrikes and drones. You can plan your loadout according to the map or mode you are playing. You can select among the Hardpoint, Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy and Free for all mode.
Install Call of Duty on Huawei Chinese Phone:
Considering the sanctions imposed on Huawei by the USA. The recent phones of Huawei are coming without Google Apps and Google Play Store. There are some applications that are dependent upon Google Play Services in order to function properly. There are other multiple Android App stores from where you can download Games and Apps on your Huawei Phones. Such as Amazon App Store for Android.
In this guide, I will go through the methods that can be used to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Huawei Chinese phone.
- First of all, Download the Call of Duty Mobile APK file from here.
- Once you have downloaded the file, now you will have to perform a few steps on your phone.
- Go to Settings -> Security & Privacy.
- Enable “Download Apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Disable “Check Apps from External Sources”.
- If you are using Huawei P40 Pro on EMUI 10.1; Search for “Install” in the search bar and open the settings of installation from external sources. Allow google chrome or whichever browser you have used to download the Call of Duty APK on your phone.
- Install the game and you are good to go.
- Now you can signup using your profile, it might ask for a few updates. Once the updates are done you can play the game.
- Also Checkout: Using this guide you can download and install Play Store and Google Apps on your Huawei P40 or P40 Pro.
I hope this guide helped you to install Call of Duty on Huawei Chinese phone. If you have any questions or queries about this guide, your phone or COD Mobile. Feel free to drop a comment below. If you know other methods that can be used to install COD on Huawei phones. Do share with us.