The latest operating system for Apple smartphones and tablets was recently released with the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The new operating system comes with a number of cool new features. It features a new look in Dark Mode for iPhones. Along with that now you can sign into apps with just a tap. It is more efficient as compared to its predecessor. One thing that imminent in the new update is the improved speed of Face unlock. Along with all these new features, there comes also a few bugs. A friend of mine complained that while using Wifi on iPhone the browsing speed is slow as compared to when he was using the mobile data. I found it quite peculiar. Usually, it’s the other way around. While looking into it. I figured that other people also have the same Slow Wifi After iOS 13.2 Update issue.
The new iPhone and its operating system iOS 13 is famous for its spectacular picture quality. The amazing pictures are processed with an A13 Bionic Neural Engine that is an advanced image processing system. It enhances the texture, details and produces beautiful images in low light. There are also a number of other new features that are introduced with the new OS. For example, Mail, Notes, Safari, Maps, Reminders and Siri. All these apps have got some new and fancy features. Along with new crazy features, there are also a few bugs. Another problem that I noticed was quick battery draining after the iOS 13.2 update. Now let’s talk about all the issues that came with iOS 13 and their solutions.
Note: If your iPhone is draining battery quickly after the iOS 13.2 update. All you have to do is to restart your phone and the problem will be gone.
Fix Slow Wifi After 13.2 Update on iPhone:
So if you just updated to iOS 13.2 or iOS 13.2.1 and browsing on your iPhone is slow on Wifi and it’s fine on the Mobile data. We can help you fix this issue. We will also cover issues in which your phone is unable to connect to a specific Wifi network. Or your phone disconnects from the Wifi frequently.
Check Wifi Router and Internet Connection:
- First thing you need to check is if the Wifi Connection is working properly. You can check it by connecting the same wifi on some other device and checking the internet speed using some online tool. If there is some problem with the internet connection just reset your WiFi router.
Restart your iPhone or iPad:
- Second thing, restart your iPhone. Restarting your phone after any update is really beneficial for the overall health of your phone. So try restarting your iPhone if your phone is draining the battery or you are suffering from slow wifi after iOS 13.2 update on iPhone.
Troubleshoot the Network Connections of your iPhone:
Next thing, try to disconnect with the Wi-Fi and connect again:
- Go to Settings -> Wi-Fi
- You will see a small “i” next to the name of Wifi that your phone is currently connected to. Tap on it. You will see the details of the connected Wifi.
- Tap on Forget this Network.
- Once done, go back to the Wifi menu and connect to the Wi-Fi again by entering the password.
- This will most probably solve the issue.
Reset Network Preferences:
If you still have the issue on your iPhone, the next solution is to reset network settings. Beware; it will delete passwords of all the saved Wi-Fi connections. Also, it will delete the network certificates that you installed to connect to some specific WiFis like Eduroam in Europe. Other than that, it won’t delete any user data. So its totally safe to reset network settings.
- In order to Reset Network Settings. Just open the Settings and search for “Reset Network Settings“. Or you can go to Settings -> General -> Reset. There you will find this option.
- Once found, tap on it. It will ask for your passcode or fingerprint.
- Once done, connect to the Wifi network again. Hopefully, the issue will be solved.
I hope this guide helped you to fix the issue of slow Wifi after iOS 13 update on iPhone and iPad. If you have any questions or queries. You can ask me in the comments. You can also contact us on social media networks. If you want to dig deeper into the solution of this issue. You can look it up on the official Apple forums for troubleshooting iOS devices.