Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are the latest smartphones of Huawei’s flagship. Both smartphones come with exceptionally good specifications and a hefty price tag. Considering the power, features and build-quality of the phone. I find the P-series phone expedient. These smartphones are running on Huawei’s version of Android 10 that is called EMUI 10. Although, there isn’t much difference in the aesthetics of the operating system, still there is some difference in the performance. So if you are having issues with your phone, you can use this guide to wipe cache partition of Huawei P30.
This process is optimal if your phone is responding slow or some apps are acting bizarre. It has no consequences and can be easily performed from the recovery menu of the phone.
Guide on how to wipe cache partition of Huawei P30 or P30 Pro:
Clearing cache not only fixes the issues running around in your phone because of some piled up cache. It also speeds up the performance of your phone. Although, it depends how often you wipe cache partition of Huawei P30. Once in two or three months is enough. Mostly, it is only required when your phone is not working as intended.
I have been asked many times what are the disadvantages of clearing the cache partition of your Android Phone. Thankfully there are none disadvantages or consequences. Before you move forward, know that clearing cache partition of Huawei P30 won’t delete any of your data present on the phone. It will only delete the temporary files that are stored on the phone, if you use open any app for the second time, instead of loading the data from the internet or internal memory it is served from the cache. When the cache gets corrupt. Apps and phone starts to act in an unorthodox manner.
- First of all, turn off the phone using the “Power button”.
- Now press and hold power button and volume up button.
- Keep on pressing the buttons till you see “Huawei” written on the screen.
- Now, you will be in recovery mode. You will see a number of options.
- Use the volume button to navigate to “Wipe Cache Partition” and use the power button to make the selection.
- Wait for the phone to format the cache partition. Once it is done you will see on the screen. Do not reset while the cache partition is being cleared. Otherwise, it can brick your phone.
- Once you are done with clearing cache partition of Huawei P30. Use the volume button to navigate to “Reboot System Now” option. Use the Power button to make the selection.
Wipe Cache of Individual Apps on Huawei P30:
If any of the app on your phone is acting weird. For example, if you open Facebook or Whatsapp and the app crashes. You can clear cache of that specific app. It will fix the unorthodox behaviour of the app. In order to clear cache of an individual app, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to go to the Settings menu.
- In the Settings, locate “Apps & Notifications”.
- Here, you will see App info or name of the apps.
- Find the app that has been acting weirdly. For example, Facebook.
- Tap on “Storage and Cache“.
- Now tap on “Clear Cache”. It will delete the cache of the app.
- Don’t worry none of your data will be deleted. If the app still crashed when you open it up. Then use the other option as well that is: “Clear Storage“. It won’t delete any of your data. Just, you will have to log in using your facebook email and password, next time you open the app. It will also fix the bug or issue you were facing.
Huawei P30 Specs and Features:
Huawei P30 comes in 5 colors. Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Pearl White, Aurora and Black. It has a screen size of 6.1 which can display 16.7 million colors. The display screen has FHD+ 2340×1080 Resolution. It has an IP53 rating which means it is splash, water and dust resistant. The phone is powered by a Huawei powerhouse Kirin 980 Octa-core processor. Along with that, it has two Neural network processing units as well. It comes with 6 or 8 GB ram along with that there is a minimum of 128 GB internal storage space.
On the back, you will find three cameras. A 40 Megapixel wide-angle camera, along with it a 16 Megapixel camera and an 8 megapixel one. The front camera for selfie is of 32 megapixels and it produces amazing pictures. P30 is running on a 3650 mAh battery.
If you have any questions or queries regarding how to clear cache partition of Huawei P30. Write to us using the comment section below. You can also contact us on Facebook or other social media networks.