Google Pixel has some very cool boot animation. There is a guy at XDA. Who has managed to make exactly the same like Google Pixel Boot Animation on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7. The logo is made via GIMP and Samsung Theme Maker and can be flashed easily via TWRP.
Google Pixel is an amazing phone but its price tag makes it inaccessible for many who want a carrier-free unbranded phone. Google for renowned for making affordable smartphones with the collaboration of different smartphone manufacturers like LG and Motorola. This time, Google decided to launch a smartphone which is made inside out by them. Everything is great about their Google Pixel, but the price tag is way too much. One can easily get phones with better specs in less price like OnePlus 3T.
Well, the thing that I actually loved a lot in Google pixel is the boot animation which can is displayed when you turn on the phone. Following is the guide on how to get it on your Samsung Galaxy phones with QHD displays. It includes Galaxy S6, Galaxy S7 and Note 7 (If you still have it).
How to Get Google Pixel Boot Animation on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S7:
Using the guide below, Samsung smartphones with QHD display screens like Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ along with Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge. If you got any of these phones and you want to try out Google pixel boot animation. Follow the steps below.
- Download Pixel Boot Animation zip file from here.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery like TWRP.
Note: If you don’t have TWRP in your Samsung Galaxy phone. Use this easy guide to install it.
Follow the steps below to get Pixel Boot Animation on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S7:
- First of all download the Pixel boot animation file from above.
- Move the downloaded file to the internal storage of your phone.
- Get into TWRP recovery by turning off your phone and pressing Volume Up + Power + Home Button simultaneously. Leave the buttons when you see TWRP on the screen.
- Now tap on Install.
- Select the Zip file that you just move to the internal storage of your phone.
- Swipe to flash it.
- Once done. Restart your Samsung Galaxy device.
That’s all on how to get boot animation on Galaxy S6 and onwards. If you have any questions. Feel free to ask me. Personally, I loved the google pixel boot animation on my Samsung phone. I would love to hear your opinion. So do share with us.