Now you can install paranoid Android 6 ROM on Nexus 6P. It is one of the most famous custom ROM which came to life after long time. So getting it into your phone will give you some more features that are not present in the stock ROM. The aim of paranoid is to extend the features of Android not to just add more. Paranoid Android 6 is stable and can be used as daily use ROM. It doesn’t have any performance issues. It is amazing how new features are integrated.
Install Paranoid Android 6 ROM on Nexus 6P
In the following guide, I will cover each and everything that is required in order to install paranoid Android 6 ROM on Nexus 6P. This new paranoid 6 is developed by new team and it has great new features and enhancement of already existing features that you will love.
Prerequisites and Precautions
- This guide is only meant for Nexus 6P. Dont use it to install on any other phone.
- Your Nexus 6P should be rooted and it should have latest custom recovery CWM or TWRP.
- Backup your phone using this link before proceeding further, as installing custom ROM will delete your data.
- Make sure your phone is charged (Above 50%).
- Make sure your vendor partition is up to date (6.0.1)
- It is recommended to use OpenGapps full version from the link below (not stock version)
How to flash paranoid Android 6 ROM on Nexus 6P
- First of all, move the downloaded Paranoid ROM and Gapps to internal storage of your phone.
- Now, power off your phone and boot into recovery menu.
- Create NANDROID backup for your stock/already existing ROM.
- Now, factory Reset your Device.
- Flash Paranoid 6 Zip files
- In CWM recovery: Select install zip from SDcard -> Choose ZIP from sdcard.
- In TWRP Recovery: Select install -> find Paranoid 6.0 flashable zip file and swipe to install.
- Once the ROM is installed. Next step is to install Gapps, use same procedure as in above step.
- Finally, reboot your phone and then wait for like 5 minutes. For the first time the custom ROM takes time to load.
That’s all on how to install paranoid Android 6 ROM on Nexus 6P. If you have any query, let us know in the comments. We will try to help you out. Make sure that you follow all the steps and you don’t skip any step in the guide above. Also let us know about your experience of paranoid 6 on Nexus 6P. And will you recommend others to flash it as well?