HTC 10 is the latest flagship of HTC. It was launched few months back. it has 5.2 inch screen and it is powered by 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor along with 4 GB ram. HTC has Android 6.0 Marshmallow and its battery is of 3000 mAh and the battery is non removeable. HTC is known for its sleek and stylish premium body design. HTC 10 was no less than others in its stunning looks. It is full metal body along with chamfered edges to look slimmer. It also has full glass from that merges into metal body seamlessly. HTC 10 has amazing camera is its picture quality is top notch. HTC has great audio quality along with world’s first 24 bit Hi-res audio recording. Everything about HTC is amazing, now let’s move on how to hard reset HTC 10.
Following are the methods that can be used to hard reset htc 10. First method is easy and can be only used if the phone is functional. If you can not turn on your phone or it is stuck in bootloop or its corrupted because of some virus or anything then use the second method to hard reset HTC 10.
How to Hard Reset HTC 10 from Settings
Note: Use this guide backup all your data before moving forward. Hard reset will completely erase everything present in the internal memory of your phone.
Following method is simple and easy.
- In the Settings of your phone.
- Go to Backup And Reset.
- Tap on Reset Device.
- Now confirm Erase Everything.
How to Hard Reset HTC 10 from Recovery Menu
Following method can be used to hard reset your phone. It will delete all the data present inside your phone. This method can be handy if you are unable to turn on your HTC 10 or it is stuck at boot screen whenever you turn it on. Follow the below easy steps to hard reset HTC 10 from recovery menu.
- First of all turn off your HTC 10.
- Now press and hold combination of Volume up + Home Button + Power Button.
- Release the buttons when you see HTC logo on the screen.
- Now you will see recovery menu on your screen.
- Use volume buttons to navigate to Factory Reset/Wipe Data.
- Press power button to confirm the selection.
- Now navigate to Yes- Delete all user data using volume keys and press power button to select.
- Now your phone will perform complete hard reset [Factory Reset].
- After its complete select reboot system now.
That’s all if you have any query or issues regarding how to hard reset HTC 10 then let me know in the comments. You can welcome to share with us your feedback. If you have any suggestions or recommendation, let us know in the comments. Don’t forget to subscribe us and follow us on social networks.